Monday 8 August 2016

Your Move correspondence chess app for iPhone/iPad!

Your Move Android was the only mobile App for correspondence chess on the official Chess Servers (ICCF, SchemingMind, AICCF, ChessMoon, MyChess.de, ChessOK)

Now, Your Move app is also on iOS (for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch...)! This is our 7th Chess App on iOS and we couldn't be more proud!

  1. You can make your moves in your games on any of the aforementioned chess web servers. Please note that ICCF is the official chess body for correspondence chess, which entitles you to official rating, Titles etc.
  2. Multi-login. The App supports multiple logins, especially for those who play simultaneously on different servers
  3. One tap position analysis with Analyze This iOS App (PRO only)
NOTE : The App only serves as a conduit/client app to get list of your games and make moves in your ongoing games. The App currently does not have any API (from the servers) to get list of users or issue challenges. Who knows, maybe in the future!



Check out all the other iOS Chess Apps from us!

8 comments:

  1. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. Very useful info. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. Hope to see more posts soon! iPhone Application

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. Very useful info. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. Hope to see more posts soon! iPhone Application

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very good article to read. bigo live apk is the best app in the world
    bigo live

    ReplyDelete
  4. As customers see top rated applications, they are more likely to download the app, rather than searching through 25,000+ apps to find one that may be of any value to the consumer.como espiar un iphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Laptop Repair Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get something done. this link

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very important how exactly the graph game reflects the bustabit game. 그래프사이트

    ReplyDelete